Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Class Card #2


This is the second card that I did with my stamp ladies last night for our Halloween Card class. I used the large Scallop Circle Die with the Big Shot to cut it out, and then put it back through with the Spider Web embossing folder. I spritzed the card with Platinum Shimmer Paint mixed with alcohol in a spray bottle. You can't see it too good in this photo, but it is very shiny and makes the bats really stand out. Everything is out on with Dimensionals and I used the smallest size Pearls for the eyes. I really like how this card came out!


I got the inspiration for this card from this great swap I got from Rachael Ellison, one of the demos in the Green Mountain Stampers group that I am in. Her card is below, I love it!
Thanks Rachael!

Related Posts with Thumbnails