Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspired by Nature Squares

I saw this card and loved it so much, I just had to make something like it. I didn't have the stamp she used, so I used Inspired by Nature instead. I used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso to make this card. I love how the pearls dress up the card so much. The sentiment is from the Perfect Words Hostess stamp set. I almost want to enlarge this and frame it, it would be perfect for my bathroom!
The easy way to make the squares for this card is to stamp your image with Early Espresso ink on crumb cake card stock. Then I made this template so I could punch my squares out evenly so they will line up with the image that is stamped on the Very Vanilla below. You can make the space between the squares whatever you want, as long as it's even. Then you can match them up perfectly with the image below and everything is lined up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails