Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Girl Candy Wrapper Treat Box

Here is my Little Girl Candy Wrapper Treat Box that I did for a shoebox swap for one of the Late Night Stamper Events before Convention!

I thought these would be adorable for birthday parties or baby shower favors when you know it’s a girl. They would look so cute sitting at each seat!


Here is how I made them:
I used the Candy Wrapper die cut for the Big shot in So Saffron card stock.
The girls head is Blushing Bride card stock punched with the 2-1/2” Circle punch(for this one I cheated and used Blush Blossom card stock, I’m still sad that’s gone!).
I punched another 2-1/2” circle out of So Saffron card stock and cut it above the half mark. I cut slits in the paper to make the bangs and then cut the bottom slightly uneven.
The eyes are ¾” circles in white, ½” circles in Marina Mist and the circle from the punch pack in black.
The nose and mouth are drawn in with marker and I used 13” of ¼” Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon to tie each “pigtail”.
You can change out the color of the box and bags for different colors of hair!
Stay tuned for more Convention fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails