Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hanging Love Mittens

I LOVE the new Framed Tulips embossing folder from the new mini! It makes the greatest frame for any card and is a real must have!
Here is my Love You Much Hanging Mittens card. I used the Butterfly punch and Scallop Oval punch to make the mittens! You can see how I did it below.


How to make the mittens:
Punch out a butterfly and cut it in half.


I drew the mitten shape on with pencil so I would have a guide for cutting. I cut one out and then the other so I would have a matching pair of perfect mittens! For the end of the mitten I used the Scallop Oval punch for the edge and then just cut a small strip and glued it on the edge of the mitten shape.


To make the rack that the mittens are hanging off, I just cut a scrap of paper and drew on it with marker for the wood grain. The pegs are using the large hole on the Crop-a-dile and put on with Dimensionals.
Related Posts with Thumbnails