Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, December 3, 2010

A HUGE Thank You!

Blogs By Heather

I want to give an enormous thank you to Heather Wright-Porto from Blogs by Heather. If you have not been to her site and you currently have a blog or are planning one you should definitely check her out. She does great blog design, setup and maintenance and is great to work with!
My husband and I have started a non-profit organization, Donations for Diabetes, to raise money for diabetes research. I got so inspired from you guys with all of your support and well wishes after doing the Diabetes Purse tutorial that I wanted to do even more. (For those of you who do not know, my five year old daughter has recently been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.) We are doing a ski event this winter but I am still finalizing the website and the details so I will have more about it coming soon.
I just wanted to take the time to say a proper thank you to Heather while she is doing all this work for me. She has generously donated all of her time and expertise to help me set up the site for the charity organization and the event and it is looking so good! I need thank her mostly for putting up with me through the design process of this site. I am incredibly detail oriented and very picky!
I will post all the event details and the link to the new website when it is all set up!
Thanks again Heather, you are the best! I appreciate everything you have done more then you could possibly know.
Related Posts with Thumbnails