Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Punch Art Cooked Turkey



I have been doing a few punch art turkeys so I thought I would do a cooked one to add to the collection! I used the Bird, Owl and Modern Label punches to make this turkey and serving platter.

I used the Holiday Best stamp set in Soft Suede ink for the sentiment punched out of Very Vanilla paper with the large oval punch. I then layered two more large ovals behind it on the top and bottom with dimensionals. I have that taped to a Decorative Label punched out in Crumb Cake card stock with Soft Suede labels on the top and bottom again with dimensionals. On the right side and bottom I used 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim ribbon with 1/2" strips of Soft Suede paper behind it to make it really stand out.

Here is how I made my punch art turkey:

I used the Bird Punch in Soft Suede card stock and then trimmed off the head and the tail.


I used the bird wing and then the foot from the Owl Punch in Very Vanilla to make the turkey leg.


I used the Modern Label punch cut in half for the serving platter and a tiny bit of string on the turkey leg tied in a bow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails