Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day - Don't Miss Out!

Today is the last day
to get the great deal on joining for half price!!

You do not want to miss this!

Also keep reading below, the FREE shipping and 50% off sale ends today also!


You do not want to miss this deal!
Through November 30, 2010 you can purchase the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits for only $87.50--that is 50% off the regular price of $175 for over $310 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!
Both the Standard Starter Kit and the Digital+ Kit are available at 50% off the regular kit. These are full starter kits, not mini or reduced-content kits.
If you have been thinking of joining, now is the time! You can find out more details by

CLICKING HERE!

Join my team and have fun stamping and earning FREE merchandise with me! If you do not want to make this into a business you can join for this great price and just get great discounts on what you and your friends buy!

On top of all that the first order you place after you become a demonstrator you will get a minimum 30% discount on everything with the chance to be even higher!

If you are interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity you can log right onto my site

http://lynnpratt.stampinup.net

and sign up.
Click on the "Start your own business" tab and then click "Join Now"
.

My password to join under me is pratt24

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to contact me through my blog or email me at pratt.lynn@gmail.com

I really hope you decide to join my team! We have a lot of fun!

Last Day for FREE shipping and 50% off Sale!

You don't want to miss this great sale on tons of items as well as FREE shipping on orders of $150 or more!

CLICK HERE
to see the full list!
It's big!

You can contact me to place your order or you can order online anytime!

Go to my Demonstrator Site and click "products" and then "shop now"!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnpratt/#
Related Posts with Thumbnails