Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Diabetes Purse Success!

I want to thank you all so much for the great success that the Diabetes Purse has been to raise money for the American Diabetes association in my daughters name. Together we have raised over $1500 so far! This is beyond my wildest dreams of what could be raised and I hope you know what wonderful kind hearted people you all are.
So many of you wrote me wonderful emails wishing us luck with this new wrinkle in our lives and also sharing stories and offering support. I wish I could email each one of you back but the response has been so overwhelming I am sorry but I just don't have enough time in the day! Please know that I have read every email and also shared many with my husband and your kind words have touched my heart.
I also want to say a special thank you to all of you who have put the purse photo and link on your own blog so it can reach as many people as possible. You are truly wonderful.

The purse will stay up on my site and will continue to be available so anyone else who would like the tutorial CLICK HERE for all of the details!
Related Posts with Thumbnails