Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Owl Purse & Cards Challenge





I have been having so much fun with my Owl Purse & Cards that I decided to make a challenge out of it. Here are my wedding owls that I made using my Owl Purse & Cards Template. This shows how you can use the same template to make so many things out of it!

This challenge is for those of you that have purchased the owl tutorial, if you win, you get your money back so it would be FREE plus another FREE tutorial of your choice! That's two totally FREE tutorials!

CLICK HERE
to see the original Owl Purse & Cards

Using the Owl Purse & Card templates I want to see what other types of owl cards and purses you can come up with. Get as creative as you can, then post your project on your site or another sharing forum and link up your project. The best and most creative designs will win!
You have three weeks to make your project and post it.
Please link only that one post and not your entire blog. Good luck!


Related Posts with Thumbnails