Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Believe Tent Card





This is my Just Believe Tent Card! Instead of having a card that opens, this has a folded paper in the bottom so you can stand it up on a table and display it. This card really looks good sitting on my table! If you change around the image it would be perfect for Christmas!

Here is how I made it:
I cut an 11" x 5 1/2" piece of white card stock and folded it in half. I drew pencil lines from diagonal corners to find the middle and then using a pencil inside my circle cutter I drew light circles to see what size I wanted to cut out of the center.


I then used my Just Believe flower stamp and stamped it in the corner. Once that was done I cut out the circle that looked like the best size and just cut around the flower image with a craft knife for the parts that went in the middle. Then I used stamps and sponges to finished off the card. To make the red scallop border I just cut a scallop circle using my big shot and the large scallop circle die. I then used my circle cutter to cut out the center circle. I put this over my card and just cut out around the flower so it wouldn't cover it.


To make the tent feature I cut a 3" x 5 1/2" piece of paper and scored it every half inch going in the long direction.


Using Tombow adhesive I glued this onto the bottom inside of the card like shown. This makes the card still fit in the envelope but then you can expand it and sit it on the table.


To make this card I used:
Always Artichoke ink and paper
Cherry Cobbler ink and paper
1/4" Grosgrain Always Artichoke ribbon
Circle Cutter
Just Believe stamp set
Big Shot
Scallop Circle Die and Scallop Circle Die#2
Big Designer Buttons - Deck the Halls colors (Holiday Mini)
Sponges
Related Posts with Thumbnails