Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fire, Bus and Police Car Cards






Here are my bus, police car and fire truck cards! These are all vehicles that my son loves so I thought it would be a good three card project! These would work great as cards or as additions to scrapbook pages.
With school starting the bus is the perfect card for bus drivers coming to pick up the kids or for your scrapbook pages of the first day of school! I thought a police and fire truck would be great for scrapbooking or thanking our wonderful service people.
You can easily change the color of the fire engine to be a tractor trailer truck or change the bus to green to make a hummer or military vehicle!


To find out more details or purchase this project
CLICK HERE!


*** I am now working on being able to offer my new templates in svg. format so those of you that have the Cricut or other cutting machines will be able to use them! Thanks so much to Danielle R who offered me all the help in figuring this out (and it was her idea for me to do this!).
If you want the template in this format just send me an email after your purchase and I will send the templates to you this way. I should have it figured out soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails