Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Extra, Extra Hostess Promotion - Lots of FREE stuff!

Stampin' Up has a new special out to get more FREE stuff!
For those of you new to my blog, I LOVE FREE!

Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010

Hostesses will receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more!
***Online orders will not qualify for this so you have to contact me and I will put it in for you to get the extra free hostess money!!

If you want to host a party but live far away, get in touch with me, we can do it long distance!
You can also get a group together to place an order and share the free hostess sets and merchandise! (Or you can place an order just for you and keep it all for yourself!) This extra money is in addition to one free level one or two hostess stamp set and $40 in FREE merchandise. That means $65 of FREE stamping products!
It doesn't stop there! Placing an order through me means you will also get a FREE tutorial for every $50 of merchandise!! That would mean SEVEN FREE tutorials in addition to everything else!!!

So this means... If you place a $350 order with me before the end of August you get:
  • A level one or two hostess set of your choice!
  • $65 total of FREE merchandise! ($40 of merchandise plus the extra $25)
  • SEVEN FREE tutorials from my site!
*** Remember you can not put this in yourself online, you need to have me do it to get the extra free money.

Related Posts with Thumbnails