Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Curly Label Father's Day Card

I found a great blog that I have never been to before. The site is called Stampin' Pretty by Mary Fish. I got this Father's day card from her wonderful blog!

To make this easier for you to line up I wanted to show the steps that I used. My Chocolate chip paper is about 3 1/2" x 5". I punched my shapes out of Kraft cardstock with the curly label punch. I lined the two top center ones up first both facing the same direction.


The second row goes in the other direction like shown and so on...


The main card is made out of Ivory cardstock and the ribbon is the Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon. I used the Well Scripted stamp set for the saying.
I thought this would make a great background for a scrapbook page too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails