Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blush Blossom Retiring - HELP PLEASE!

I have received many emails from people about the Blush Blossom color being retired. This is the perfect skin tone for punch art people. I have emailed and called Stampin' Up with my concerns about the loss of this color. There really is no other color to replace it for making people. They are keeping only the marker as of now, not the paper or the ink pad. There are many other colors that are going out that I will miss, but this is the only color that there really is no replacement for at all.

I am asking all you great stampers out there who look at my blog to PLEASE call or email Stampin' Up and urge them to keep this color. Maybe if they hear from enough of us we will still be able to make punch art people!

Phone:
1-800-STAMP UP
(1-800-782-6787)

E-mail:
marketing@stampinup.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails