Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bird Punch Roses



I made these roses using the Two-step bird punch. I thought this would be a great card for Mother's Day!

Here is how I made them:
All of the pieces of the flower are using the wing from the bird punch.
Punch out three Bravo burgundy wings. Use the marker to shadow the edges then glue them on top of each other like shown.


Cut a wing out of Always artichoke and cut the end like shown, you will need two of these for each flower. Shadow the edges with the marker and glue them on like shown.


I used the marker to connect the outline so the leaves look a little better.


To glue them on I used half of a dimensional at the top and two way glue at the base. The leaves and branch became the stem. The vase is the large and small tag punch.

Hope you like it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails