Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Origami Flower Bouquet!

I saw on the Paper Enchantment Blog an origami flower bouquet and I just had to try it! I searched on the web and found directions to make all the flowers except one so I switched it out for another flower. This is my finished bouquet!
I started all of the flowers with 6" square pieces of Designer Series Paper (mostly from the hostess 6" paper assortment!) I got the greenery from the dollar store.
Do not start this unless you are willing to spend some time on it! These folds are tough and take a bit of time!

Here are some close up pictures and the links for the directions to all the folds!



Here is the link for the Lily



Here is the link for the Tulip


Here is the link for the daisy-like flower

If you are looking for more flower options I found a great site with lots of directions, it is just hard to tell what all the flowers will look like, here is the link for that:
A ton of origami flowers

Here is the Paper Enchantment blog where I saw these great flowers!
Related Posts with Thumbnails