Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hearts

Ok, this is really my last post for the day... The power went out and then the internet went out with these storms and I had so many things done and couldn't post them!
While I was playing around with the rose from the Create Embellish Adore blog I found another great idea that I had to try! I changed it around a bit but such a cute idea!

The hearts are punched using the Full Heart Punch. The bride is using the Finial Press embossing folder with the Big Shot. The necklace is non-Stampin' Up mini pearls. The Groom is 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon for the bow tie and I punched out a white heart and just cut the shirt part out. The black buttons are marker. The black and white paper is the retired Specialty DSP and of course the Lattice die cut for the background. The ribbon is Organza with white half pearls from the Pretties Kit on top!
Related Posts with Thumbnails