Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Green Mtn Stampers Monthly Meeting

I had a meeting this morning hosted by my upline, Jen Heffernan, from the Green Mountain Stampers. We have this meeting once a month and Jen has three make-n-takes for us to do and we all make cards to swap. There are also usually two demonstrations to show us new things that other people have come up with.
If anyone is looking to become a demonstrator, this is a great group to be a part of! Even if you live far away, Jen sends an email summarizing the whole meeting with directions to some of the projects and you can even do a long distance swap!
Here are some of the swaps that all the women swapped today. I didn't post them all since there were a lot but I wanted to share a few.

Here is one by the wonderfully talented Marti Jurnak

Martha Kenfield

Tonya Ditzler

Angela Farrar

Kealey

Rachael Ellison

Heather Seeley

Shanti Mckenna

Carrie Wilson- She was one of the demonstrations today and showed how to make this flower. She told me I could post the directions so
CLICK HERE for the link to make this flower!

Here are the cards that we made at the meeting today. The top one is Jen's sample and I did mine a little different so I wanted to post them both.
It was a great meeting like always, thanks again Jen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails