Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Cupcake Box Contest Entry


I stumbled across the contest below and thought it would be fun to enter. You have to use purple, brown and kraft to make any type of project or card and it has to include stripes. I really liked these colors together and I love the striped Bride Specialty DSP that you can brayer any color so it was perfect!
On this box for stamps I used Voila to Go and Once Upon a Time and the colors are Chocolate Chip, Kraft, and Rich Razzleberry. This Box fits two cupcakes inside(or anything else you want to put in) and you can use it for any occasion! I thought this would make a great wedding box. You can get the template and directions to make this box by CLICKING HERE!
CLICK HERE to see more about the contest!
Related Posts with Thumbnails