Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scallop Snowflake Ornament


This ornament was made with silver cardstock and the Serene Snowflakes big snowflake. I used the Scallop Circle #2 die cut for the scallop and cut a circle out of the center using my coluzzle. On white I embossed the snowflake in clear and then used brocade blue with a sponge to highlight it. I used the white gel pen to draw the dots and stitching. I popped up the front scallop to give it a little dimension and put another full scallop on the back so the ornament looks nice from both sides.
I thought this would be great with a Christmas picture inside too. These are my little kidlets!
Related Posts with Thumbnails