Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Carol Mouse


I saw this mouse on Ellen Kemper's site and I just had to play around with him! He is so cute! I made mine a carolling Christmas mouse. This little guy is all punches so I will tell you whats what. Sorry, no time for step by step pictures today.

Ears - butterfly punch - cut in half gives you 2 ears
Head - ornament punch
Body - wide oval
Mouth - small oval punch with end cut down
Nose - small heart in Heart to Heart punch with a little trimmed off the point
Feet - 3/4 inch circle punch - cut in half gives you 2 feet
Arms/hands - small oval punch - cut in half gives you 2 arms, folded to make the hand holding toe carols
Hat brim - scallop oval punch using one of the curved ends
red part of hat - square punch with a little trimmed off
Pom pom on hat - could use the trio flower punch but I don't have it
Cookies - wide oval and then cut down a little again
Choc. chips - end of small heart from the Heart to Heart punch
Tail - cut free hand using the wide oval punch to go around
Tooth - freehand
Carol book - freehand
Plate - freehand
The wording I printed off the computer.
Hope you like him!
Related Posts with Thumbnails